Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the http://www.ambertimes.com operated by Ambertimes. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- Content or images are not limited to
- Content or images which are publicly recommend or support the religious, political, or legal agenda of any person or entity, not limited to content or images designed to influence.
- Political content or images are not limited to content or images supporting or opposing election.
- Content or images depicting discrimination on the basis of gender, nationality, religion, disability, political orientation, or age.
- Content or images represent by a drawing, painting, or other art form graphic violence.
- Content or images related to the sales of alcoholic, tobacco related products.
- Content or images related to the sale of products designed for use in with sexual activity.
You may create a member account with Ambertimes by registering your name, providing information about yourself, and creating a password. You agree not to disclose your username or password to any third party. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIVITIES OR ACTIONS TAKEN UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase.
The Purchases section is for businesses that sell online (physical or digital).
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material.
The Content section is for businesses that allow users to create, edit, share, make content on their websites or apps.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.